MSQ 16/10 is a VST MIDI-Stepsequencer Plug-in.
- Sequencer 1: 16x13 note entry matrix (C4-C5).
- Sequencer 2: Octave, Slide, GateTime, Velocity.
- Sequencer 3: MIDI-CC1 and MIDI-CC2.
- Sequencer 4: Reset (resets sequencers 1-3).
- Sequencer 5: Pattern-sequencer.
- Independently adjustable sequencer speeds, sequence lengths and sequencer directions (fwd, bwd, fbw1+2, bfw1+2, random).
- Sequences can be triggered and transposed via MIDI keyboard.
- The last played note and/or sequence position can be memorized.
- 8 Patterns, which can be triggered and recorded by automation, MIDI or mouse.
- Scale-quantise and chord function, which allows you to add notes per step.
- All sequencers can be randomized, alternated and shifted to left and right.
- The pitch sequencer can be shifted up and down in 1-semitone-steps separately. The integrated sound-engine allows you to prelisten sequences. Shuffle function adjustable from 50 - 75%. Loop function.
To take full advantage of this plug-in, you should at least have a MIDI keyboard and a decent sounding VST instrument or an external hardware synthesizer connected via MIDI cable.