|Type / Tags||SysEx EditorMicrowave|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Mac OS X 10.7
MWAV is a SysEx Librarian/Editor for the Waldorf Microwave Synthesizer.
Beside a system exclusive driven sound editor for all synthesizer parameters, it utilizes a program bank manager with drag&drop support:
- A Sound Bank can be opened, for instance "mwsset1.syx" and all sounds can be dumped to the Microwave afterwards.
- A new Sound Library can also be set up.
- Individual slots in the Sound Library can be initialized.
- Sounds can be drag&dropped from the Sound Library to the Microwave.
- Sounds can be drag&dropped from the Microwave to the Finder.
- Sounds can be drag&dropped from the Finder to the Sound Library.
- The Microwave table can be updated by selecting either "Request all sounds" or "Request Sound" (for the current selected row).
- "Edit sound" opens a window for editing a Sound Program.
NEW: The latest version offers the opportunity to install an Audio Unit Editor. So, last not least, it is now possible having quick access to current sound program settings and record and play back parameter changes from inside your preferred DAW.