Nebula3 Pro is Acustica Audio's showcase product offering the full power of their proprietary audio processing technology, based on Vectorial Volterra Kernels. It can be run using the latest CUDA processing techniques, relieving the strain on your CPU.
Nebula is a multi-effect plug-in that is able to emulate and replicate several types of expensive audio equipment, eliminating the need for costly and bulky hardware. Nebula uses libraries which are created using a sophisticated "sampling approach" making it possible to "record" aspects of the sound of audio devices and play them back. The result of this sampling process is highly realistic, complex emulations of many types of audio signal processes, captured and utilized all within a plug-in that is compatible with all major DAWs and editing software.
Inside this bundle you will find:
- Nebula3 Pro (CoreII Engine): the multi-effect plug-in.
- N.A.T.3: the FX Sampler.
- The commercial libraries: more than 400 different real hardware emulations including more than: 60 pre-amps, 40 equalizers, 15 compressors, 20 tapes, 30 filters, 100 reverbs, 90 time variant effects like chorus, flangers, phasers. Commercial libraries are the same for all Nebula products.
NAT3 is a tool capable of sampling nearly all forms of audio effects processors. The concept of sampling used to be limited to sounds. With N.A.T. (Nebula Application Tools) we have now made it possible for the process of sampling to include FX units. N.A.T. can sample software or hardware, analog or digital, combining various unique convolution techniques (linear, non-linear, and time variant). N.A.T. is able to replicate the original sonic behavior of vintage units like pre-amps, equalizers, tape devices, guitar and bass amplifiers, reverbs, microphones, cabinets and any time variant device like chorus, flanger, tremolo, phaser, Leslie cabinets, and more:
- Nebula3 Pro is based on Volterra Kernels Series. It emulates different types of vintage gear: equalizers, filters, microphones, preamps, compressors, reverb and generic time-variant processors (chorus, flangers, phasers).
- Dynamic Range: 192.5 dB.
- Frequency Rates: 6kHz, 8kHz, 11.025kHz, 14kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 60kHz, 64kHz, 70kHz, 77kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz.
- Harmonic Orders: Program-dependent: 0 to 9.
- In/Out Bit Rate: 64-bit floating point, host-dependent.
- Memory Locations: 10000 with total recall.
- Editing: Extensive editing capabilities, including renaming of programs, volume, drive and harmonic order, and much more.
- Internal Bit Rate: AUDIO 64-bit floating point.
- Control Sources: 64-bit floating point.
- Internal Speed: Program-dependent.
- Real-time: 0.250 to 100 milliseconds.
- Rendering: 0.050 to 100 milliseconds.
- CUDA-compliant video card required for optimization 12,13,14 and 15 (optional).
- Optional Software Support: CUDA (Nvidia video cards).
- Main LCD: 58x14 characters.
- Mini LCD: 40x3 to 58x3 (depending on the loaded skin).