Necroloop is a pseudo real-time stereo slicing effect for buffer-freaks. Incoming audio gets sliced and then manipulated via 8 step-sequences controlling start/end points of the slices, pitch, one of the three effects available and randomizations.
Many transformations can be achieved, subtle/occasional fills, glitches and bleeps, variations, drills/rolls/repeats/stutters, turntable-style modulations, rudimental time-stretching and noises, re-tuning melodies, random events/jams, etc.
- 32 patterns per sequencer.
- Pattern "copy" function.
- Buffer/slices reverse.
- Fully host-synchronized & performance oriented.
- Parameters jittering and patterns chaos.
- Gliding with separated rise and fall controls.
- Additional fx: multimode filter, multimode modulator and bitcrusher.
- Variable rates & slicing resolutions.
- Optional quantization for loop points and pitch.