|Type / Tags||Delay|
Nimble Delay is a cool little delay effect for your electronic music needs. With 3 different delay modes, this effect can add a bit of nice filler sound to your mix.
The plugin features:
- An input slider controlling how much of the signal is passed to the effect.
- Time knob for synced delay timing (eg. 1/8, 1/8d, 1/4, 1/4d, 1/2, 3/4, and more).
- Feedback amount knob
- Feedback filters: low pass, high pass, band pass, and bypass.
- A knob to add distortion drive to the feedback.
- Wet and dry mix knobs
- 3 delay modes: mono, stereo, and ping pong
- A panning knob to control the stereo image of the effect.
Note: 64-bit VST3 and AU only.