|Type / Tags||SamplerHardstyleKick Drums|
64-bit or 32-bit VST3-based host.
VST3- or AU-based host on a 64-bit OS.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
From the developer of Misstortion comes Nimble Kick, a kick sampler. Mainly used for pitching hardstyle kicks, it features several great pitching algorithms specifically suited & tweaked for this purpose.
Some of the main features include:
- Drag and drop a sample into the plugin and start playing notes directly with MIDI.
- Punch and tail separation - an option to only pitch the tail or to pitch the whole sample.
- Four different pitching algorithms to choose from. *.
- MIDI note velocity controlling the note output volume.
- Dynamic pitch bending of the kick tail.
- An option for either monophonic or polyphonic output.
- An ADSR envelope for notes.
- Sample trimming and normalizing.
- Option to make the punch mono.
- Brickwall limiter.
- Distortion section with an option to only distort the tail of the kick.
- Kick FX section for quick distortion effects.
- Post-processing filter section with shelves and peak.
Note: Nimble Kick is only available as a VST3 plugin, as well as an AU version on Mac. There is no VST2 version of the plugin, read about why here.
* The algorithms available are a commercially licensed version of SoundTouch (stereo, 2 variation presets), ZTX LE Time Stretch/Pitch Shift technology licensed from Zynaptiq GmbH, http://www.zynaptiq.com/ztx Zynaptiq GmbH (mono), and basic resampling (stereo).