$14.99 / $24.99
|Type / Tags||SynthSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
NLogPoly Synth is a polyphonic and multi-timbral virtual analogue synth. You have 8 synths in one and each itself is polyphonic. Each synth has 4 Oscillators, 2 Filter, 4 ENVs & 4 LFOs plus its individual effect bank.
In multi-layer set-up you have a polyphonic hyper-synth with 32 Oscillators, 16 Filters, etc.
Each synth timbre can be assigned a dedicated MIDI channel and routed to a specific audio channel pair. Or you layer multiple sounds on the same MIDI channel.
The synth supports Apple's CoreMIDI and CoreAudio technologies, so all compatible devices can be used. It can be played either from your external MIDI devices, or integrated into your Macintosh-based DAW or Sequencer.
Exchange sound patches with iPad app "NLogSynth PRO" and read patches from iOS app "NLog MIDI Synth."
- 192 Factory Sounds including fresh new sound set by the trance producer 7 Skies.
- Store up to 96 own edits in 3 user banks.
- Internal floating point engine.
- New filter implementation for Smooth and Juicy control with 7 Filter types.
- Unisono mode for parallel sounds with detune, delay and panning control.
Sound editing features:
- 4 Oscillators with 20 waveforms:
- Classic analogue Sine, Sawtooth, Triangle and Square.
- 16 additional carefully designed wavetables.
- True PWM pulse-width modulation. Modulated by LFO or envelope.
- Frequency modulation:
- Sinusoidal and complex waveforms.
- Modulation by LFO and envelope.
- Ring modulation. Old school electronic effect.
- Noise generator. Individual modulation by LFO and envelope.
- 2 Filter with 7 filter types:
- Low Passes, High Passes & Band Passes.
- Finest sweeps and smoothest cut-off tuning.
- Carefully resonating.
- 12 & 24dB option for steepness.
- 4 Envelope generators:
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release.
- Velocity controlled attack time.
- Slope control.
- 4 Modulation LFOs:
- 4 waveforms.
- Sample & hold.
- Fade in delay.
- Modulation Matrix: 4 Modulation slots each modulating 3 destinations.
- Multi-effect section:
- Stereo delay with cross-feed and damping filter.
- Parametric EQ.