|Type / Tags||Orchestral Library|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
NotePerformer is an orchestral sound library that turns a written score into an expressive musical performance, without user intervention. NotePerformer replaces the built-in sounds in the music notation software with its own playback engine and sounds.
NotePerformer introduces a dramatic improvement on existing MIDI playback technologies, by reading ahead in the score during playback, analyzing the music, and rendering the music as an expressive musical performance instead of processing it note-by-note. This allows an accurate reproduction of the written music, with realistic musical phrasing for every single member of your virtual orchestra.
Composers, orchestrators, musicians and students of music can now enjoy the benefits of highly realistic orchestral playback in their notation program. NotePerformer playback is even accurate enough for producing a high-quality orchestral mock-up of a score, directly from notation program playback.
It is compatible with Sibelius, Finale, and Dorico.
- Full orchestral sound library.
- NotePerformer includes its own sounds, encompassing a large-scale modern symphonic orchestra.
- Intelligent musical phrasing.
- NotePerformer analyses your score and performs all instruments with natural musical phrasing.
- Simple installation and easy to use.
- NotePerformer is very easy to install, and is no more difficult to use than the built-in sounds of your notation software.
- Award-winning technical support.
- We aim for our software to be more rewarding to work with than any other solution for playback. If you experience issues, please let us know your thoughts.
- Fast access to all sounds.
- No more waiting for samples to load while working with scores. Our streamlined sounds load much quicker.
- Patented virtual instrument technologies.
- We use our own in-house technologies, bridging the gap between samples and synthesis.