NS1 is a simple and intuitive virtual analog subtractive synthesizer. It works as an Audio Unit extension inside a host application such as GarageBand or MultitrackStudio. The clean interface consisting of knobs and XY pads lets you easily dial in and experiment with sounds.
- Oscillator combinations consisting of triangle, square and sawtooth waveforms.
- Separate noise oscillator.
- Envelope modulates pitch, filter cutoff and square oscillator pulse width.
- LFO modulates pitch, filter cutoff and square oscillator pulse width.
- XY pads for expressive control.
- Filter modes: LP, HP, BP.
- Stereo delay effect.
- Voice modes: monophonic, polyphonic, legato, glide.
- Preset management inside the app.