|Type / Tags||Delay / EchoImaging|
OctoEcho is an array of eight delay units, four for the left stereo channel, and four for the right.
- Eight delay units, four for the left stereo channel, and four for the right.
- Each delay unit has its own specific modulation and feedback knobs for individual tweaking.
- Vector interface to control the modulation and feedback settings for each delay unit globally and simultaneously. Ideal for live tweaking and "luck of the draw" tunings.
- Toggles for other nifty things, such as "Spacial-Reverb" and dynamic headroom clipping.
- 16 presets all specifically designed to be immediately useful.