|Type / Tags||IDM Industrial Electronica WorkstationKontakt InstrumentSound Module|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
OTTO is an IDM, industrial and electronica sound library designed by Otto Von Schirach, based around the Kontakt Player 2 plug-in.
Designed by Otto Von Schirach, the library offers over 4 GB of instruments that includes construction, loops, sequences, surround and much more. Every sound represented in a loop or sequence instrument, is also found individually as a hit, thus the user has maximum creative flexibility. The loops and sequences range from simple to busy, catering both to music makers who require maximum efficiency, as well as to composers who want to create their own loops and sequences from the ground up.
A special version of Native Instruments' Kontakt 2 is included with OTTO, providing over 600 instruments mapped out in the Kontakt 2 Player.
- Construction: Individual hit instruments.
- Sequence: See how Otto uses the script editor in Kontakt 2 to create sequences with a very "drum machine" feel. (User can alter these sequences.).
- Kontakt 2 loops: Instruments that are made up of many bounced sequences, so you can go between drum machine-like loops quickly without loading up several different instruments.
- Platinum loops: These instruments are made up of loops that have been created in an outside sequencer and span many different electro styles.
- Performance: "Play" these instruments live. Loops are mapped on the left, with construction hits on the right. Quantize option included.
- Random and Experimental: Geek out with these instruments.
- Melodic: These instruments can be played like a keyboard, as all the sounds are mapped chromatically.
- Cinematic and Sound Effects: Ambient and spectral instruments. Get your spooky on.
- Surround: Instruments created in a 5.1 format.