|Product||Percussive Adventures 2|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Sound ModulePercussion|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Sound Library plugin based on Native Instruments' Intakt.
Percussive Adventures 2 is produced by Kurt Wortman and Tony Humecke who contributed most of the material for PA1, and includes 5.3 Gigs of multi-layered performances of percussion compositions for multi-media productions.
Large percussive soundscapes are included covering most styles of music.
The producers have gone all out on this sequel to offer the maximum flexability. For example, multiple alternate mixes of each loop are presented to enable users to customize the loops to work with their track, or use as building-blocks for new compositions.
- Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Based on KONTAKT audio engine.
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode.
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo.
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer.
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay.
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope.
- Total Recall.