£20 / €30 / $37
|Type / Tags||Utility|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
PhasePhix allows you to control the phase difference of two signals, allowing you to correct phase problems that can arise from recording instruments using 2 microphones, or recording a guitar using a DI feed and a mic, for example.
If the two signals are out of phase, some frequencies cancel out and others add up, causing changes to the tone of the recorded instrument. PhasePhix allows you to get a fuller, more accurate sound.
- Independent phase-shift control for left and right audio channels.
- Shifts all frequencies by the same amount, therefore preserving the phase relations within the signal. This gives better results then a simple time-shift can achieve.
- "Auto detect" feature to analyse your sound and find a setting that minimises the phase difference between the 2 channels.
- Meter displaying the current phase difference of the audio.
- Balance and gain controls.