|Type / Tags||Drum SamplerDrum KitsDrumsLoops|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Phatbeatz is a drum machine plugin built for quick working and easy kit & sample management. With an exclusive sample library by Electronisounds, an intuitive and easy step sequencer and a host of features designed to make beat creation quick and effective, Phatbeatz is a tool aimed at electronic musicians who want to create, not wait.
Phatbeatz starts with the default kit loaded. Create your beat in the step sequencer, then browse through your kit library - with in-place preview of whole kits - to find the best fit for your tune. Not happy with the snare on this kit? You can pick a new one from your own sample library, again with in-place preview of sounds. Finally add compression and EQ to the main output, route the hi-hats to output2 so you can hi-pass filter them and route the clap to output 3 for tempo-synced, filtered delay.
- 10 Sample Slots.
- Pattern Sequencer.
- Kit Browser.
- In place preview of Samples.
- In place preview of kits.
- Drag and Drop Samples from Explorer into phatbeatz.
- 32 step patterns - auto detects if only 16 steps used.
- Automatic loop tuning.
- 3 Outputs with fx on each.
- Decay and tune controls per sample (with fine control).
- Beautiful GUI by Berend Vervelde (Amoebe).
- Simple kit creation and management.
- Exclusive Electronisounds kit library.