Phawuo is a monophonic virtual-analog synth with "dirty" oscillators. Good for bass sound and effects.
- Two special oscillators with sawtooth / square waveform and pulse width modulation.
- distortion and feedback ring modulation for each oscillator.
- 24 dB/octave state-variable filter (LP-BP-HP).
- two ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter.
- LFO to modulate the frequency and pulse width of oscillators' waveforms.
- CoreMIDI support. Plug any compatible MIDI device and play.
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps.
- background audio support (when connected to Audiobus).
New in version 1.02:
- Preset banks. Now you can export and import files with presets.
- Virtual MIDI Input. Now you can connect MIDI sequencer app.
- You can now switch background audio on/off in the app preferences pane.
- Precise parameter editing. Hold two fingers on any slider to enter exact value.
New in version 1.5:
- Preset morphing! You can mix up to four presets and make a smooth transitions between them. Featuring two 2D pads for preset morphing and parameter control.
New in version 2.0:
- new effect section: dual delay with frequency shifters and flexible experimental routing. also includes a basic reverb.
- new oscillator type: special "cheezy" oscillator with same features as the old one (saw-square waves and pulse width) but with the new sound.
- includes 2 new preset banks.
- recompiled for iOS7 and 64-bit.
New in version 2.1:
- Inter-App Audio support.
- Audiobus State Saving support.
New in version 3:
- Now available as iOS universal app and macOS app.
- AUv3 support on both platforms.
- OSC support.
- Updated preset system.