|Type / Tags||DelayDelay / EchoPitch Shifter|
PitchedDelay is a delay that allows the pitching the delayed signal. This can be done within or outside the feedback loop.
Besides the pitch shifting it has feedback, a basic filter in the feedback path for signal manipulation and mono, stereo and ping-pong mode per delay.
- fixed bug with predelay volume.
- fixed bug with predelay time.
- added further pitch shift algorithm (from mda Detune).
- added optional Predelay.
- added 1/32th quantisation.
- Windows x64 support (without Dirac LE).
- fixed version, old fxps should be loaded without fxpFixer.
- added presets.
- added pan/balance.
- updated JUCE to 2.0.28.
- fixed: Audio Unit channel configuration.
- fixed: avoid oscillation due to pitching by clipping feedback signal.
Reviewed By [PTMAO]Dusk
October 7, 2018
Great Pitch Delay tool for free! Its really great, easy to learn if your used to controlling delay units e know about filtering.
Automating this could be tricky because when you change the tempo, some clicks are heard.
Really recommend some testing on this old one.Read more