PitchedDelay is a delay that allows the pitching the delayed signal. This can be done within or outside the feedback loop.
Besides the pitch shifting it has feedback, a basic filter in the feedback path for signal manipulation and mono, stereo and ping-pong mode per delay.
The plugin uses JUCE.
- Updated to new JUCE version.
- added VST3 support.
- fixed bug with predelay volume.
- fixed bug with predelay time.
- added further pitch shift algorithm (from mda Detune).
- added optional Predelay.
- added 1/32th quantisation.
- Windows x64 support (without Dirac LE).
- fixed version, old fxps should be loaded without fxpFixer.
- added presets.
- added pan/balance.
- updated JUCE to 2.0.28.
- fixed: Audio Unit channel configuration.
- fixed: avoid oscillation due to pitching by clipping feedback signal.