Plugzilla by Manifold Labs is a Virtual Instrument Audio Plugin and an Audio Plugin Host. It functions as a DSSI Plugin and a LADSPA Plugin. It can host VST Plugins, DSSI Plugins and LADSPA Plugins.
Plug-in, App & Soundware Format(s)
|This is a Hardware product|
Operating System Availability
- Fully compliant with Steinberg's VST 2.0 specification.
- Runs nearly any PC-based VST plugin* - including VSTi instruments.
- Quick, simple, easy to use interface.
- Two independent, fully routable machines.
- Dual stereo/four channel 96kHz/24bit balanced XLR analog I/O plus SPDIF standard.
- Runs up to eight plugins simultaneously.
- Internal FLASH storage for 1000s of plugins and plugin sets.
- Compact FLASH and USB for additional plugin storage.
- 32 MIDI channels plus 2 footswitch inputs with full routing/assignment to plugins.
- Quiet, reliable 2-U chassis.
- High performance processing - capable of running 16 channels of reverb.
- Eight snapshot memories allow quick comparisons and creative flow.
- HOT KNOBS parameter macro-routing/automation.
*depends mostly on copy protection scheme. See website for up to date compatibility list.