|Type / Tags||PPM Meter|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows 7 or above
OS X 10.8 or above
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
ppmBatch allows you to analyse and normalise your audio files according to various broadcasting loudness standards. It batch processes files in multiple real time and provides intuitive user feedback about each file's compliance status and processing progress. Measurement results are displayed in a clearly arranged, customizable user interface.
ppmBatch comes with presets for the most common broadcasting standards. It enables you to modify these presets and to set up your own profiles. You can create summary report files for a selection of audio files, as well as more detailed reports for each individual file.
ppmBatch is the perfect tool for post production, archive converting and automatic normalising of every-day broadcast reports.
- fast scan & normalise of multiple files.
- support for multi-channel and multi-mono files.
- default loudness presets for EBU R 128, ATSC A/85, ITU-R BS.1770, ARIB TR-B32, FreeTV OP-59.
- drag and drop.
- support for broadcast wav audio.
- single and overall status reports.