€79 / €99
|Type / Tags||Analyser / Monitor|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
PPMulator is a meter which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Programme Meter (PPM). By adding PPMulator to the master output of your audio editing program, you can record, edit, mix and export your audio within a precisely-calibrated workspace - something which is often impossible to do when working in a non-studio environment.
PPMulator is designed to closely follow the ballistics of mono, stereo and mid-side (MS) PPM meters conforming to IEC 268-10/DIN 45406 and has a number of built-in additional features, including various display options and a highly-useful Peak Logging process which logs all peaks/overloads against the timecode in the host application where they occurred.
PPMulator is available in two versions, the standard version for peak metering and the XL version for both peak and loudness metering. The new release adds the following features:
PPMulator - Initial Feature Set:
- Configurable as a Type I/Type II PPM, or set your own custom reference levels, ballistics and settings.
- Both 'box-and-needle' PPM or plasma bargraph graphical display options.
- Unique Peak Logging feature - create lists of 'overs' logged against timecode for unattended mixes/laybacks.
- Mono/Stereo or Mid-Side (MS) metering options, with overload LED.
- Fully-resizable single or dual meter display.
- Monitor both input level when recording and output level when mixing.
- Mono gain trim to M3 (-3dB) or M6 (-6dB) standards.
- Phase-error warning light for maximum mono compatibility.
- Built-in reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration.
- Real time logging of phase correlation.
Supported Metering Standards:
- ITU-R BS.1770 true-peak meter.
- IEC 268-10 Type I : Nordic N9.
- IEC 268-10 Type I / DIN 45406.
- IEC 268-10 Type IIa : BBC scale.
- IEC 268-10 Type IIb : EBU scale.
Addional features of PPMulator XL:
- Functionality of PPMulator.
- Loudness metering compliant to EBU R128.
- Real time logging of loudness (as well as peak and phase).
- Offline batch logging for files.
- Adjustable hold times for maximum peak and over.
- Enhanced adjustment resolution for the reference level.