Overall: 13971 8382 11484
30-Day: 12106; 7-Day: 11380; Yesterday: 17105
Purple M-5 mid-range equalizer to fine-tune this crucial frequency range in your mixes, while injecting unmistakable vintage vibe. The M5 exists for everything between 200 Hz and 7 kHz. That's where your vocal tracks are most vibrant, where your guitars have girth and body, and where mixes can either shine or fall flat. In classic vintage EQ fashion, you get two bands of mid-range boost and one attenuation band.
• In/out: preamp simulation, which can be activated and deactivated.
• Input Trim: input-output inverted and auto-compensated control.
• Low-Mid Boost Peak: stepped from 200 Hz to 1000 Hz, five steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
• Mid Cut: stepped from 200 Hz to 7 kHz, eleven steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
• High Boost Peak: stepped from 1.5 kHz to 5 kHz, five steps. Gain from 0 to 11.