|Product||QuickScore Elite Level II|
$99.95 / $179.95
|Type / Tags||Sequencer / Multitrack|
QuickScore Elite Level II is an integrated 48-track scoring and sequencing program together in one package.
- Up to 48 tracks.
- Editing windows include Score, Piano Roll, Controller, Audio, Event List, Song, Track Sheet, Mixer and Comments.
- Comprehensive set of standard editing commands in all editors including Cut, Copy, Paste, and Undo.
- Complete control over all MIDI events.
- Rich set of notation editing commands including transpose chromatically or in the key, adjust enharmonic note spellings, assign notes to different voices or staves, automatically set the duration of notes to fit musical passages and many more.
- Global graphic arranging options to cut and paste sections of songs.
- Intelligent edit filters.
- Loop editing.
Recording and Synchronization:
- Real-time and step-time recording or record while tapping tempo from MIDI keyboard.
- Digital audio recording.
- MIDI from audio files.
- Real-time 16 channel MIDI mixer controls which respond to all MIDI controllers, including volume and velocity.
- Punch In/Out.
- SMPTE/MTC and MIDI Clock synchronization.
- Optional automatic quantization of real-time recording.
- Input and controller filters for real-time recording.
- Playback through MIDI and all popular sound cards.
- Scrolling playback with synchronized window display.
- Repeats and first and second endings automatically play.
- Interactively edit in full-score, single-track, piano-roll, song-overview, event-list or graphic controller formats as the music plays.
- Play standard WAVE digital audio files.
- Track Sheet to mute or solo tracks and change sounds.
- Up to 96 staves.
- Independently adjust the characteristics of song title, track name, headers, footers, copyright information, 4 sets of lyrics, 6 sets of text, bar and page numbers.
- Consolidated rests.
- Engraver Spacing.
- Full user control over drum notation display.
- Full set of display quantization options.
- User adjustable staff spacing, brace style, engraver spacing, adjustable staff indents, and templates for often used configurations.
- Selection of number of bars per line, time signatures and key signatures on a bar by bar basis.
- Change clefs at any position.
- Cross-stave beaming and free note grouping.
- Adjust position of notes and bar lines, without altering MIDI data.
- 6-string guitar tablature notation.
- Automatic chord and guitar grid generation.
- Full-page preview mode with zoom.
- High quality WYSIWYG TrueType music font included.
- High-quality printout on all Windows supported printers.
- Complete set of symbols including groupings, fingerings, articulations, slurs, repeats, crescendos, decrescendos, dynamics, line and box drawing.
- All standard clefs including 5-line and single-line percussion clefs.
- Grace notes and cue notes with automatic beaming.
- Configurable chord names, guitar chord grids and figured bass.
Importing and Exporting:
- Import and export standard MIDI files.
- Import and export MusicXML files.
- Import NIFF files.
- Import Wave files.
- Export MP3 and Wave files.
- Export Copyist files.
- Export Tiff, BMP, EMF and EPS files.
- Support for VST plugins including audio effects, software synthesizers and MIDI effects.
- Record and play back multiple tracks of digital audio.
- Synchronize with digitized movie clips for film scoring.
- Create audio CDs, MP3, Wave files and music soundtracks and incorporate them into digital films, videos and games.