Windows 7 or newer (64-bit only)
64-bit DAW able to host VST3 plugins
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Random Chopper is a modulation effect that processes the gain of the input signal using an adjustable modulation curve. Unlike other modulation plugins, Random Chopper enables you to randomize the parameters of that modulation curve. Depending on your settings, Random Chopper is not only a simple chopper plugin but can also be a tremolo effect, a rhythmizer, a distorter, a glitching effect and more:
- Choose a modulation speed between 0.1 and 100 hz, allowing you to create a wide range of different effects, from rhythmic or pulsing to glitchy or ringmodulator-like sounds.
- Configure individual shapes for the modulation curve using the parameters attack, release, relation, attack-shape, release-shape, and stairs.
- Apply randomization individually to the modulation speed, shape or depthand adjust the randomization for all parameters using the master randomization scale.
- Trigger launches at musical positions to introduce synced elements into a randomized modulation curve.
- Choose between three different methods for the generation of random numbers: signal, time, and sequence.
- Use the multi settings to combine different modulation curves into one resulting curve to create a complex, (poly)rhythmic or glitchy sound.
- Random Presets allow you to load parameter settings involving a random factor. Use them as a basis to make your own settings.