|Type / Tags||Tape EmulationDelayLooperMastering Processor|
- Apple iPad
RE-1 - Tape Echo is a full featured virtual Tape Machine capable of delivering authentic tape based echo and chorus effects, but it doesn't stop there. With its interactive tape player, sample, loop and overdub features it's possible to use it like a virtual tape recorder, sample player, looper or simply as a master effect.
- Virtual Tape deck including 3 individually controllable read heads, variable delay time and feedback.
- Interactive user interface and realtime visualisation of various parameters related to the tape simulation.
- Dedicated controls for Wow, Flutter, Color, Tape Hiss & saturation amount.
- Tape Loop mode with overdub, tape reverse and time-stretching.
- Sample/Loop library loads wave files onto the virtual tape loop.
- Transport and Tempo Sync.
- Stereo Spread & Stereo Panner.
- Input processing: Highpass filter.
- Output processing: 2 band eq.
- Authentic tape echo emulation.
- Multi-tap delay with 3 individually controllable read heads.
- Color Control adjusts the echo's tone from dark to bright.
- Delay Time: 5ms - 1000ms (or 1/32th to 1/1).
- Wow & Flutter.
- Tape Hiss and Saturation.
- Stereo spread.
- Stereo panner.
Looper / Sample Player:
- Uses the tape like a traditional looper with unlimited overdubs.
- Configurable Loop length with 1 - 8 bars and tempo sync and tape reverse.
- Tape transport can be linked to the host's transport controls.
- Time stretching keeps loops in sync.
- Samples/loops can be loaded onto the tape directly.
- Samples can be created from the tape loop and stored in the sample library at any time.
- Factory content includes a variety of loops grouped by style.
- Samples/loops can be imported from and exported to other apps.
- Ableton Link.
- MIDI (Tempo, CC, Program Change).
- iOS 11+.