|Type / Tags||EQ|
- Unlimited band IIR based equalizer.
- Support for any number of many types of filters (shelfs, bands, LPF, HPF, notch, bandpass, allpass).
- Frequency response and phase response display.
- Display of approximate note+octave for frequencies.
- Per-band bypass control.
- Full-view of graph optional for precise editing.
- Mouse modifiers/mousewheel usable for editing bandwidth of points in graph.
ReaEQ is part of the free ReaPlugs VST FX Suite.
General features of ReaPlugs:
- Support for Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista, WINE.
- Fast, usable UIs with good metering.
- Low CPU and RAM use.
- Highly configurable.
- No copy protection.
- No installation required.
- Freely usable.
Reviewed By Stoogie
August 12, 2018
Absolutely fantastic plugin. I use this no practically every project i work on. Its a very transparent EQ that easily ranks among the best of this type of EQ. I've not found another EQ that allows the same level of versatility.You can add additional bands as required too allowing for very complex surgically precise edits. I have spent money on investing in a very nice selection of EQ plugins in my studio but none get used in every project ecept for ReaEQ.
I tend to use this on every aux buss track before effects such as reverbs, delays or modulation effects to get the Abbey Road effect. I use it for precise EQ cuts as well as whe mastering for setting my high and lo pass fillters. I cannot reccomend this EQ enough. I use it in Reaper, but I would still add this EQ to any other DAW that I was having to use.Read more