RealBeat enables the users to record and manipulate sounds in an immediate and fast way. RealBeat is a sampler software that enables the users to record sounds, cut and loop and create rhythms out of them. It also features an easy way to let the computer speak in different voices and use it as a source material for rhythms and loops.
- Simple interface.
- Sampler (record sounds easily).
- Text to Speech (let your computer speak for you).
- Looping of sounds.
- Modify the sound (pitch, reverse, distortion, reverb,...).
- Sequencer (make rhythms).
- Semi-automatic rhythm creation.
- Patterns (modify the rhythm easily).
- Export sounds.
- Resample sounds.
- Works with internal microphone (or line-in) and external sound interfaces.
RealBeat for Mac is not intended to be a fully fledged sequencer or sound software. Instead it offers simple and fast access to sampling and manipulating recorded sounds live or at home.