Complete coverage of all Reason 7.0 core devices & 8 Rack Extensions, with 101 in-depth tutorials focusing on basics, utility constructions, sound design, advanced usage and Rack Extensions. This book is built from the ground up to explore all aspects of the Reason Rack.
With forewords from Kurt Kurasaki (Peff) and Ed Bauman (EditED4TV).
The first half covers all core rack devices & 8 Rack Extensions front and back. All sliders, rotaries, buttons, and audio & CV connections are explored visually. The second half of the book provides 101 different ways you can integrate those devices together to create practical applications.
This manual provides all you need to know to start out using reason and take your skills from Basic to advanced, and beyond. Save time learning the Rack in the most intuitive way possible, and keep your copy handy as a desk reference while you work.
Features & Benefits:
- Save time and learn Reason visually, in the most intuitive way possible.
- All 43 Core Devices & 8 Rack Extensions comprehensively & concisely explained.
- 101 detailed step-by-step tutorials cover basic to advanced Reason lessons.
- Device section cross-referenced with Tutorial section for easy navigation.
- Learn the secrets of Reason sound design, FX & audio routing, and utility construction.
- Merges the theory with the practical, offering many creative ideas along the way.
- Useful as a handy desk reference when looking for answers.
- Premium options provide an additional 250-patch ReFill and coil binding.
- Full Color options with higher quality paper.
- All options provide both an electronic PDF & printed book.
- Picks up where the Operation Manual leaves off.
Purchase Options (all options include a PDF copy of the book):
- Black & White Perfect-Bound Book: $49.99 USD.
- Black & White Coil-Bound Book (with companion ReFill): $69.99 USD.
- Color Perfect-Bound Book: $109.99 USD.
- Color Coil-Bound Book (with companion ReFill): $129.99 USD.
Purchase your copy here: www.reason101.net/reason101-visual-guide-to-the-reason-rack