|Product||Reel Korg MS-20: LASER+ESP Bass Tape Samples|
|Type / Tags||Analog Bass SynthAnalog DrumsEnvelope Follower / FilterSample LibrarySamplesSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)Tape Drums|
Red Module | Reel MS-20: LASER+ESP
- Liaisons Dangereuses inspired MS-20 "laser" percussion sounds plus live electric bass samples recorded through the synth's external signal processor (short, percussive hits on the low E string only).
- 102 samples recorded with "reel" tape saturation, supplied in both 24-bit 192 kHz and 24-bit 44.1 kHz WAV.
- 3 dynamics (normal, saturation, heavy saturation) are recorded per tape speed (IPS) in addition to dry (direct) hits.
- All hits recorded live from the real hardware directly into the reel to reel tape machine. Every variation (dynamic and tape speed) recorded from hardware to tape is distinct.
- Korg MS-20.
- Hollowbody Electric Bass.
Reel to Reel Recording Specs:
- Otari MTR-10 with +3dB 1/4" Tape (MRL Calibrated).
- 7.5 IPS, 15 IPS and 30 IPS Tape Speeds.
- 10 ESP Bass A Samples.
- 10 ESP Bass B Samples.
- 10 ESP Bass C Samples.
- 10 ESP Bass D Samples.
- 10 ESP Bass E Samples.
- 52 Laser Samples.