|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Reese Machine is a monophonic subtractive synthesizer optimized for creating deep, rich, vibrating basses for various kinds of electronic music, especially Drum'n'Bass, Speed Garage, Techstep, etc.
- Two oscillators with four waveforms (sine, saw, triangle and pulse).
- Two multi-functional low-frequency oscillators (LFOs).
- Each oscillator is equipped with an Octave Shifter and Fine Tuning.
- In FM mode the second oscillator can modulate the first.
- The best bass sound reached is the range of C3 to C5.