$19 / €19
|Type / Tags||ResonatorSnapin|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Found a frequency that you really really like? Want it to hang in there for just a little bit longer? Let it ring in the new year with Resonator.
Specific frequency harmonics in the input sound are enhanced and propagated, giving you fine control over the sustain of a tone:
- Pitch display - The frequency at which to resonate.
- Decay knob - Sets how long it takes for the resonance to ring out after the input goes silent.
- Intensity knob - Adjusts how much the resonance amplifies the input signal.
- Timbre - Switches between two different harmonic series for the resonance. Choose between all harmonics (saw tooth wave) or odd harmonics (square wave).
- Mix knob - The dry/wet mix of this effect. A lower value will let some of the unmodified signal through.
- Settings panel - Whenever you have your mouse cursor over a snapin theree is a small arrow at the top right corner (not visible in screenshot). It opens a settings panel where you handle presets.
- Enabled checkbox - The small checkbox to the left of the plugin name is a checkbox that bypasses the effect when disabled.
- Resize handle - The bottom right corner of all Kilohearts plugins is a resize handle for scaling the UI to any size. This allows you to get a good view of the controls whatever the screen resolution, and also comes in handy if you need big controls, e.g. when using Resonator as a real-time effect on a touchscreen monitor during a live set. (This is not available when the snapin is used inside a snapin host.).
Resonator shines on it's own, but it was primarily created to power up the different "Snapin Hosts" Kilohearts offer. These are bigger effects units that utilize all the available snapins and give you a really fun and creative workflow for combining them in any way you can think of. So have a look at Snap Heap and Multipass right now.
Resonator is also available as a Rack Extension for Reason over at the Propellerhead shop.