Ridiculously Red is intended for live use due to its drone capabilities with knobs that automate knobs, but it can also be used normally to create dirty & gritty leads, thick basses, and pads with a sense of movement.
- Three continuous oscillator selection banks.
- One continuous noise oscillator.
- Gate switches for each bank and noise oscillator.
- Pulse width control for each bank.
- Coarse and fine tune controls for each bank.
- Gate switches and amount control for additive noise to each bank.
- Three buttons for experimental semi-modular routing.
- Three modifiers to control experimental semi-modular routing.
- Amplitude envelope controls for each bank: Delay, Attack, Peak, Hold, Delay1, Break-Point, Delay2, Sustain, Release, and Overall level.
- Three unique LFOs with oscillator bank routing destinations.
- Envelope retriggering and portamento controls.
- Patch independent velocity and volume controls.
- Knob automation bank with on/off switches, smoothness control, knob rotation amount, & rotation speed.
- 63 non-automated patches, 64 knob automated patches, plus one blank patch.
- Synth pixel dimensions: 843w x 436h.