|Type / Tags|
Robotizer by Sinevibes is a rhythmic audio granulator. It does its thing by continuously recording small grains of audio and repeating them several times, then starting the round again and again. Each granulator round is triggered in a rhythmical fashion via a step sequencer which is tightly synchronized to the host transport. Robotizer's main parameters such as grain size and repeats count have wide adjustments and include intelligent new randomization and correlation features – all this goodness makes this seemingly simple plugin capable of producing "robotic" granular effects, complex strumming and gating, never-repeating stutter patterns – and much beyond. Robotizer is precisely controlled or completely chaotic and endlessly evolving – whatever you set it to do.
Robotizer's graphic interface features real-time waveform displays for dry input and granulator output, giving you a precise picture of how it operates. All elements are color-coded and feature subtle animations, not only aiding your workflow but also making it unusually fun and enjoyable - this is a Sinevibes product, after all.
- Real-time audio granulator triggered via a transport-synchronized step sequencer.
- Variable sequencer rate, swing and trigger probability.
- Variable grain size & repeats with correlation feature.
- Intelligent randomization algorithms with natural random number spread.
- Variable hard-left and hard-right granulator pan randomization.
- Color-coded control elements with animated transitions between settings.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs.