ROCK Music for Kontakt features loop and hit instruments created from 7 suspended slate rocks of varying sizes. Sampled articulations include - mallet, brush, stick and hand hits as well as brush swirl samples.
The rock hits KSP script enables the user to independently edit each articulation with a vast array of effects or to select and edit by specific rock groupings. The 13 Slate Loop instruments include time signatures of 4/4, 6/8 and 4/4 loops with 3 against 2 polyrhythms.
Some Features of the ROCK Music Sample Library:
- The Kontakt scripting engine created by Bo Clausen is very flexible and creative. The GUI interface for editing and creating your own unique ROCK kits is simple.
- 76 example presets are included to demonstrate the sonic flexibility of ROCK Music.
- The loops can be played at 1x, 2x or 3x tempo with TOTALLY independent editing options of each tempo.
- A very versatile effects engine capable of editing each articulation independently or at a group or global level.
- Customizable keyswitches.
- The Loop REX files are accessible via the "REX Loops" folder inside the "Samples" folder – so you can drag them into your DAW and quantize/move/delete the slices, which is not possible in Kontakt.
- The ability to use multiple IR convolutions as send effects.
This library requires NI KONTAKT version 5.5 or higher. The full uncompressed size of this library is 3 GB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 2.3 GB for convenience of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.