|Type / Tags||Sampler/Sample Player|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
- Fast Engine and very low CPU usage.
- 8, 16, 24, 32-bit, 64-bit sample support at any samplerate.
- Supports Dimensions, Keyswitching, Cycle Ribbon, Cycle Random, Crossfading, Controller switching, Controller's crossfading.
- Uses special Dynamic Disk Streaming to load samples directly from disk.
- Fast & Direct Access to Formats like GIG, SF2, FXP, NKI, EX, WAV, AIFF it plays them directly from disk without any re-conversion and re-saving to HD.
- 16 Multi Track, 16 MIDI inputs freely configurable with custom routing.
- Multiple 16 Stereo Outputs with total control of all multi parts and custom routing.
- Built-in HD Browser with Drag & Drop functions.
- Complete MIDI integration with complete General MIDI Support.
- Virtual Keyboard with patch preview.
- Multiple instances and Low Memory usage each instance shares the same program resources. Each instance adds 512 voices which gives unlimited polyphony.
- IQ Sound Edit - one touch for controlling different sound parameters in real-time, filter, envelopes, LFO, pitch, tune, pitch-bend even x-fade for the looped samples.
- Independent Save, Load, Archive options. With archive you can backup your work and loaded samples.
- Quick start and ready to work in a one second.
- Different color themes.
- Simple and Logical user interface.
- Standalone version with ASIO support and free channel routings.
- Native Format: it's possible to save samples in its native format, thanks to this samples can be loaded, saved and re-saved extremely fast.