SampleTank for iOS is a sample-based sound and groove module for the iOS mobile platform designed for keyboard players, producers and musicians.
With SampleTank for iOS, you now have the power of desktop virtual instruments — without compromise — with a massive number of over 1,900 high-quality instruments and the most advanced sound and groove workstation for the mobile platform.
SampleTank is the revolutionary mobile 8-part multitimbral sound and groove workstation that puts over 1,900 high quality sampled instruments and patterns and grooves at your fingertips.
Based on IK's industry standard SampleTank 3 software for Mac and PC, its sounds provide an unmatched level of realism and sonic variety that can be easily accessed, layered and used for playing live or recording in the studio.
And thanks to its built-in 8-track MIDI recorder, you can record high-quality melodies, riffs, grooves and even complete songs while on the go.
Coupled with one of IK's iOS keyboards, MIDI interfaces or other MIDI-compatible devices, SampleTank for iOS becomes a killer ultra-portable mobile setup that lets you make professional-quality music anytime and everywhere.
- 8-part multi-timbral professional-quality sound and groove workstation.
- Expandable sound library with more than 1,900 instruments in 16 categories.
- Over 1,000 melodic and rhythmic patterns for groove creation and accompaniment.
- SampleTank PRO Instrument collections available.
- Signature Instrument collections available.
- Included 8-track MIDI recorder with audio export.
- Totally redesigned intuitive interface.
- New sound engine derived from SampleTank 3 for Mac/PC.
- 128 User Presets/Multis.
- Virtual MIDI support.
- Song and Live environments for composing and playing.
- Song Mode: Instrument Browser, Keys interface, Pads Interface.
- Live Mode designed for live performance.
- Built-in insert effects and master reverb.
- Multi-parameter sound and effects editing.
- Universal app compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Designed to work with the iRig Keys line of MIDI controllers; iRig Pro, iRig Pro Duo and iRig MIDI 2 interfaces, iRig Pads and other MIDI compatible devices.
- MIDI learn function for programming external controllers with ease.
- Support for MIDI Program Change.
- Edit Strip responds to MIDI Continuous Controllers.
- Export WAV files via File Sharing.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support.
- Supports background audio with other audio apps.
- Polyphony: up to 64 voices on new Apple devices.
- Additional sounds available for in-app purchase.
- Free version available.