$99.99 / €79,99
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Done in cooperation with Sonic Reality, SampleTron is a virtual instrument workstation featuring, according to IK Multimedia, the most complete collection of authentic "Tron" and other vintage keyboards instrument samples ever released in one product. These were ingenious instruments, precursors of today's samplers, that used tapes to play back prerecorded sounds from the touch of the keys.
SampleTron includes a massive library of 17 rare "Tron" instrument sounds, together with a "Powered by SampleTank" engine, offering extremely powerful editing features in an easy-to-use, sample-based virtual instrument plug-in for every popular DAW and also as a standalone application for Mac OS X and Windows.
SampleTron includes over 2 GB of sounds, 640 presets and 260 multi-samples from 17 rare and vintage Mellotrons, Chamberlins, and their derivatives like the Optigan, Rhythmaster and much more. SampleTron's diverse library was meticulously sampled by Sonic Reality and assembled to showcase the entire sonic palette, with chromatic samples that accurately capture the complete authentic tone of each instrument. Jam-packed with unprecedented instruments originally used by The Beatles, Moody Blues, Genesis, Yes and other famous bands from the 60's and 70's, the sounds in SampleTron are diverse, powerful and inspiring. SampleTron offers some of the most unique and musically useful tones present on the market; special "Tron" sounds that transcended into all styles and genres of music over the years – now widely used by modern artists like Kanye West, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins and Beck.
SampleTron is constructed of sounds based on the following instruments:
- Mellotron M400.
- Mellotron MK5.
- Mellotron MKII.
- Mellotron Powerhouse (8 Track Rhythm Machine).
- Vako Orchestron.
- Chamberlin Music Master 600.
- Chamberlin Music Master 400.
- Chamberlin Model 200.
- Chamberlin M1.
- Chamberlin M4.
- Chamberlin Rhythmate.
- 360 Systems "Digital Tron".
- Roland VP-330 (Choir).
In addition to providing a fully produced unique instrument library, SampleTron not only highlights the classic vintage sound of these unique instruments, but also goes far beyond by combining it with the modern technology and sound shaping controls of the SampleTank engine. SampleTron offers powerful creativity with 32 built-in effects, the ability to use 4 effects per part, IK's exclusive STRETCH and synth algorithms, and 4 "Tron" specific controls for fast and flexible creativity. Transport vintage sounds into your studio with virtual instrument control options such as special "loop" and "non-loop" modes for greater flexibility and authenticity, over 50 synth controls to tweak, one-click sound browsing, real-time harmonic manipulation of the waves and fast loading samples for studio or playing live.
- 16 part multi-timbral sample-based synth, allows extremely complex synth layering and advanced manipulation possibilities.
- 3 synth engines can be switched on the fly: traditional Resampling, Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch, and IK's newly enhanced STRETCH engine.
- Built-in multi-effects with 4 effects per part selectable on 32 high-quality DSP effects.
- Over 50 synth controls with Mono/Poly/Legato modes with selectable Legato, 2 LFOs, 2 Envelopes, syncable LBF/BPF/HPF Filters, Velocity, Range and Macro controls.
- Sounds can be read by SampleTank and can be used to expand its world of sounds.
- Works as a standalone application as well as a plug-in in Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista).