|Type / Tags||Sampler (Loop Tool / Slicer)|
SaMpLyX is designed for instantaneous 8 track mixes. Load it with samples, click random and listen.
- 8 pitchable sample players (.Wav) (no time-stretching; user must know, and use, samples with same tempo).
- Load samples of any length (with known file tempo; all loaded files must match 130 BPM for example).
- Root key selectable for the whole mix.
- New menu system for fast preset loads.
- Mute for each player.
- 2x group random (2 groups of 4).
- 8x individual random (1 for each player).
- 1x master random for all 8 players.
- Beat/tempo detection (based on the first sample loaded in the first player. This indicates the plug-in's speed to adjust and set the DAW's tempo).
- Fast randomised FX section with phazer / flanger / chorus / stereo widener / 3d spacialiser / delay and reverb for a drastic change in sound.
- Wav rendering for main raw output.