|Type / Tags||Shepard Tone|
The Shepard tone is a famous auditory illusion faking an infinite rise or fall.
Shepard Designer allows you to instantly and incredibly easily create this effect. The instrument comes with 144 varied exclusive instrumental sources, and it even works with your own sounds.
Two main knobs allow you to change in real time:
- the slope direction and speed.
- an amplitude bell to go from the most precise sound to the largest effect.
Most demanding users will find advanced settings to achieve all they need for their productions. Whether you need to create a mockup with no time or need to put the finishing touch before sending the final mix, Shepard Designer is the tool of the trade.
- Monophonic synthesis based on 9 layer of samples.
- 144 varied instrumental sources with different techniques (48kHz / 24-bits)
- Ability to import your own sound sources.
- Change the slope direction and speed in real-time.
- Automate the slope through MIDI or using the built-in LFO.
- Synchronize the slope speed to the second or with your DAW tempo.
- Improve the tone and the illusion with the Bell with.
- Attack and Release time from a classic ADSR enveloppe.
- Advanced settings for specific cases and CPU consumption.
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher.