SignalScope X offers professional, advanced, and basic tool sets for use in areas such as acoustics, audio, electronics, and vibration.
SignalScope X includes a free oscilloscope and subscription-based tool sets to meet your more serious needs.
SignalScope X's Pro Tool Set subscription includes all the functionality previously present in SignalScope Pro, SoundMeter Pro, IOScope, and RoomScope, and adds 3 powerful new tools.
- Analyze signals coming from the iOS device's current audio input device or built-in accelerometer.
- Assign input channel units and sensitivities for individual USB Audio devices.
- Direct support for Digiducer, Studio Six Digital, and select miniDSP hardware devices.
- Nominal acoustic sensitivities included for iOS device microphones, voltage sensitivities for headset input (including the Lightning-to-headset adapter).
- Manually switch between available audio input and output sources.
- Load microphone frequency response data (FRD) and apply frequency response correction (FRC) to FFT-based measurements.
- Manually adjust audio sample rates, even up to 192 kHz, depending on input hardware.
- Assign engineering units to your input signals and calibrate external transducers for accurate measurements.
- Save acquired measurement data to CSV, TXT (tab-delimited), or MAT files.
- Save high-resolution analyzer display images to PDF files.
- Retrieve your data files via Files (iCloud Drive), iTunes File Sharing, or through a web browser on another device.
- Oscilloscope - Basic oscilloscope and triggering functions.
- FFT Analyzer - Spectrum analyzer with user-settable frequency limits and basic triggering.
- 2D Real-time Spectrogram Analyzer.
- XY Plotter - Create Lissajous curves on your iOS device.
Advanced Tools: (Advanced Tool Set also includes basic tools):
- 3D Real-time Spectrogram Analyzer - Stunning live visualization of incoming data.
- Octave-band Analyzer - Whole and 1/3-octave RTA.
- Level Meter - Overall signal level meter.
- Noise Dosimeter.
- Data Recorder - Stream up to 8 channels to WAV, AIF, or CAF audio files.
- Stereo Signal Generator.
Pro Tools: (Pro Tool Set subscription includes basic and advanced tools):
- Dual-channel System Analyzer (Frequency Response Magnitude/Phase, Phase Delay, Group Delay, Coherence, Impulse Response and Cross-Correlation).
- Room Acoustics Analyzer (T20, T30, T60, nonlinearity, EDT, Early Decay Time, Center Time, Clarity, and Definition in various frequency bands, adjustable Schroeder integration limits).
- MultiTool - Powerful data monitoring and project management (Add up to 2 subtools on iPhone, 6 subtools on iPad Pro with 10.5-inch or larger display, 4 subtools on other iPad models, and save an arbitrary number of different configurations for easy recall at a later time.).
- Multi-channel Audio File Player - Analyze pre-recorded data.
Additional Pro Features:
- Data logging support in the Level Meter, Octave Analyzer, and Noise Dosimeter.
- Percentile exceeded sound levels in the Level Meter and Octave Analyzer.
- NC, RNC, and NR references curves, NC, SIL, and NR values in the Octave Analyzer.