Overall: 9450 8473
30-Day: 8485; 7-Day: 6317; Yesterday: 3880
Smidy is a MIDI sequencer and DAW able to host VST 3 plugIns and external MIDI hardware. External hardware and MIDI files are supported as long as they apply to the GM, GS, XG or GM2 MIDI standards. MIDI hardware devices and VST 3 plugIns can be used side by side in one sequence. Smidy comes along with a list editor and piano roll for editing the MIDI based sequence and a wave editor for editing wave files which can be integrated into the MIDI sequence for audio playback. In addition Smidy contains a VST 3 plugIn with 16 MIDI channels and 16 audio busses
for demonstrating the VST 3 features. ROLAND's INTEGRA-7 is supported with comprehensive assistance because Smidy's author understands it at the most recent instance of ROLAND's (GS compatible) Sound Canvas series. Smidy follows the conception of classic linear MIDI sequencer editing.
The download link refers to the free version: Smidy free.
Features of Smidy:
• Piano roll
• List editor
• Import MIDI files
• Export MIDI files
• VST 3 plugIn hosting
• VST 3 instrument plugIn Smidy PlugIn v2.70 with 16 MIDI channels, 16 audio output busses, Multisamples: Piano, Clean E-Guitar, Drums, Muted E-Guitar, E-Bass, Accordion, Contrabass. Also own multisamples can be used. Basic waveforms: Sinus, Triangle, Square, White noise
• Audio recording and wave file integration into MIDI sequence
• Mass MIDI event changing functions
• Supported GS devices/GS MIDI standard for GS MIDI files
• Supported XG devices/XG MIDI standard for XG MIDI files
• Supported GM2 devices/GM2 MIDI standard for GM2 MIDI files
• Supported INTEGRA-7 device
• Wave editor
• MIDI monitor
• Virtual MIDI keyboard
• VST 3 Downmix
• Check for update function
• German and English user interface and manual.