|Type / Tags||MIDI SequencerSimple VST Host|
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Smidy free! is a MIDI sequencer and DAW able to host VST 3 plugIns and external MIDI hardware side by side. External MIDI hardware and MIDI files are supported as long as they apply to the GM, GS, XG or GM2 MIDI standards. Smidy comes along with a list editor and piano roll for editing the MIDI based sequence and a wave editor for editing wave files which can be integrated into the MIDI sequence for audio playback. In addition Smidy free! contains a VST 3 instrument plugIn (Smidy free! PlugIn) with 16 MIDI channels and 16 audio busses. Smidy free! follows the conception of classic linear MIDI sequencer editing.
Smidy free! is the little brother of Smidy full version.
Features of Smidy free!:
• (Like Smidy full version) Full project file load and save functionality!
• Piano roll
• List editor
• Import MIDI files
• VST 3 plugIn hosting*
• VST 3 instrument plugIn Smidy free! PlugIn V2 with 16 MIDI channels, 16 audio output busses, Multisamples: Piano, Clean E-Guitar, Drums, Muted E-Guitar, E-Bass, Accordion, Contrabass
• Audio recording and wave file integration into MIDI sequence
• Mass MIDI event changing functions
• Supported GS MIDI standard for GS MIDI files/GS devices*
• Supported XG MIDI standard for XG MIDI files/XG devices*
• Supported GM2 MIDI standard for GM2 MIDI files/GM2 devices*
• Supported INTEGRA-7 device*
• Wave editor
• MIDI monitor
• Virtual MIDI keyboard
• German and English user interface and manual.
* (maximum amount of simultaneous opened devices: 2)
Compared to Smidy full version, Smidy free! has no MIDI file export, no VST 3 Downmix and can only host 2 track output devices at the same time. Smidy free! PlugIn can't play user defined multisamples.
But Smidy free! isn't just a demo version. It has full project file load and save possibilities and the huge collection of GM2, GS, XG and INTEGRA-7 sysEx messages is unlimited available.