|Product||Smidy free! PlugIn|
|Type / Tags||Synth / Sample Player|
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Smidy free! PlugIn is a small sampleplayer VST 3 plugIn free of charge, available as 32-bit and 64-bit version. It is included in the Smidy free! setup, where the download links are targeted. By installing Smidy free! also the Smidy free ! PlugIn is installed in program files\common files\vst3, where VST3 plugIns are usually located. Even if you never work with Smidy free! itself, your DAW should recognize the Smidy free! plugIn, and you can use it there (as long as VST 3 is supported).
Based on the multisamples and additional basic wave forms (sinus, saw, triangle, square and white noise) several instrument programs are predefined.
Every MIDI channel can be set to its individual program selection which makes Smidy free! PlugIn a multitimbral sound-module.
• Several Instrument programs (program list on MIDI channel 1-9, 11-16)
• 1 Drum program (program list MIDI channel 10)
• 16 MIDI channels
• 16 audio output busses (fix wired to MIDI channel 1-16)
• Note expressions "Pan" and "Volume" for each MIDI channel and key
• Mapped common controller "Main Volume", "Pan" and "Modulation" for each MIDI channel
• Pitch bend for each MIDI channel
• Pitch names for the keys of drum program on MIDI channel 10
• Closed hi hat and pedal hi hat are stopping open hh on MIDI channel 10
• Multisample-Sets: E-Guitar clean, Piano, Muted Guitar, Drums, E-Bass, Accordion, Contrabass
• FM frequency modulation
• 128 voices.