|Product||Software Klee Step Sequencer|
|Type / Tags||Step Sequencer|
Version 2 adds many new abilities to an already feature-packed application. These new abilities include:
- VST instrument hosting.
- Intelligently constrain output notes to a user-selected scale.
- Output chords based on active root note - up to 6 notes in chord, plus root note.
- External pattern load via MIDI or audio input triggers.
- External MIDI controllers support via MIDI CC messages, with MIDI learn ability.
- Group A - Group B output.
- Convert active LEDs to active switches, for Groups A, B, or A and B.
- Reverse sequence direction.
- Built-in clock divide capability, now with additional options.