|Type / Tags||SynthSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
Solveig is a reverse engineered early '80s analog synth modeled after the classic Roland SH-101 sound engine. It is further augmented with the addition of a "complex", Buchla-inspired oscillator.
Solveig is designed to allow a user to dial up anything from an MC-202 style acid bass, to a solid sawtooth lead, rich, evolving pads and more. Unlike the original SH-101, Solveig also has a self-oscillating resonant filter.
- 1980s synthesizer emulation characteristic of the SH-101.
- Modulation section inspired by vintage Buchla synthesizers.
- Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host.
- Includes a collection of factory presets.
- OS X 10.8 or Windows 10 x64.
- Audio Units or VST compatible audio host.