Sonitarium employs a variant of DSF synthesis with aliasing-free oscillators that generate a quadrature stereo signal. Providing up to 100 oscillators per voice, Sonitarium is most suitable for pads, drone sounds, and some oddities.
- Aliasing-free DSF oscillators, each generating a quadrature stereo signal.
- Up to 200 oscillators per voice. Unison controls to alter the pitches and phases of the oscillators.
- Freely selectable polyphony with up to 16 voices.
- Text field input for all controls.
- Envelope and key tracking controlled volume. Adjustable pitch bend range.
- Freely adjustable Attack, Decay, and Release slopes.
- MIDI control of all parameters (CC).
- 92 presets.
v1.3a: Fixed problem preventing the plugin from working with Windows XP.