|Type / Tags||Analyser / Monitor|
Sonogram SG-1is a real-time sonogram allowing for fast and detailed spectral analysis.
Sonogram SG-1 Features:
- Six scientific color palettes, each of them can highlight different dynamic ranges, from high power kick drum beats, to little spikes coming out from the noise floor.
- Snapshots-per-second control that can be changed on the fly, to increase or decrease the time resolution.
- At any time you can change the zoom ratio, without loosing frequency details for the signals which have already passed by.
- The zoomed screen can be scrolled while analyzing, to easily locate the frequency range of interest.
- Pause the visualization with the "freeze" control.
- Both in frozen or running mode, every time you click or drag within the sonogram area, frequency and amplitude rulers highlight the values corresponding to that point.
- Every palette can be shifted by simply dragging the dB ruler, to better contrast the right amplitude ranges.
- A mark button is provided to highlight interesting parts of the waveform for subsequent individuation.
- Every parameter supports host automation.