Overall: 10215 7221 9167
30-Day: 8771; 7-Day: 12130; Yesterday: 8891
Sonorous is toolkit based on pulsating synth bass sounds. Almost all sounds are seamless loops synced to daw tempo.
Sonorous is designed for trailer and film composers.
Creating dramatic pulsating bass layer can take time, so this is a tool that speeds up the
There are various patches and sequences, ranging from standard pulses triplets, various
sequences, inspiring patches
We have also included bonus category with few risers and clicking sounds, for additional tension.
Since this is bass instrument, loops are ranged in two lower octaves.
EXTENDED RANGE EXPERIMENTS (15)
1. Pulses are loops based on steady root note with eventual hidden octave in its motion.
They range from classic synth sounds, to distorted and experimental sounding ones.
In this category you can find pulses in standard eight notes and also in triplets.
2. Sequences are prerecorded, but highly useful, especially when combined with pulses and
adjusted with included HPF and LPF options.
3. Ultra low category features some really deep sounds, and most of them will not be entirely perceived unless you have large speakers that can play below 40hz.
4. Extended range experiments are patches where we extended sample pitch extremely. This category has bigger range than first three categories.
5. Bonus category features some clicking sounds, clocks and risers, that blend well with other categories. Risers are non-looped.
All loops and sequences and other sounds are royalty free.