SoundBooth.com is an elevated marketplace and networking platform for serious music professionals. SoundBooth.com attracts high caliber and focused buyers. Soundbooth.com features a suite of features which make it easy for audio professionals to quickly list their services.
- Personal Rate Calculator which the audio professional sets, this ensures that each individual audio professional can name their price based on the amount of work - not a fixed rate. (you can use your profile as a go to page when talking to clients to get your exact rate, no more guesstimations).
- Payment is Guaranteed at the time of booking a job, the buyer will pay for the work upfront and the audio professional will receive payment upon completion of the job. If the buyer disappears, or "ghosts", the audio professional still receives payment.
- Easy Marketing features to be easily heard on the platform -
- A/B portfolio players - Showcase the before and after seamlessly, in real-time, to show how greatly you enhanced a track.
- Blogs - Give your client a chance to learn about your personality and how you like to attack audio, blogs give you an easy way to attract your perfect client.
- Active Member Ranking - if you simply log on and show activity you are awarded with a top spot on the seller page.
SoundBooth has two plans. Pay As You Go and SoundScriber:
- The Pay As You Go plan limits the audio professional to listing a maximum of 3 services and they have an 80/20 split on money earned per job with SoundBooth.
- The SoundScriber is the ultimate option, it gives the audio professional free reign to list unlimited services, and take 100% of their earnings (there are small credit card processing fees, out of our control at the moment).
- SoundScribers also benefit from a Booking Management System that accurately paces the time of their project and gives them a past client contact database, so it is easy to recontact buyers for more work (like a CRM for your business).
SoundBooth is made by audio professionals for professionals who grew weary of the broken and frank disrespect shown to our nuanced craft, we are building for you with you, please don't hesitate to contact us if there is something you would like to see as we are constantly building. You can contact Sam at Sam@soundbooth.com