Spectrum Analyzer is a real-time spectrum analysis VST plugin. The idea was to create an old-fashioned tool reminiscent of classic hardware analyzers of the earlier centuries. Unlike most of other analyzers available these days, this plugin is not FFT-based but utilizes a filter-bank algorithms that mould its unique pros and cons.
- 1/3, 1/4 or 1/6 octave mode (30, 40 or 60 bands respectively).
- Simultaneous peak, peak-hold and average (RMS) display.
- Bar, Curve and Curve Fill modes.
- Entirely adjustable ballistics.
- Unrestrictedly resizable display window.
- Customizable colors.
- Supports any sample rate.