|Type / Tags||Sequencer / MultitrackTracker|
Spectrum is a performance sequencer with instant control over every musical aspect of your track, providing a higher level of interaction that inspires new ways of writing and remixing your songs. A single click of the mouse changes from legato to staccato, inverts your groove, mutes your rush, or drops into 1/2 time.
You might already have a sequencer, but DAWs were designed to record and edit performances. Spectrum is developed by musicians who want an experience the DAW can't offer.
- 32 channels of sequencing.
- 128 patterns up to 16 steps long.
- Elastic Envelopes that shrink and grow with note-length.
- Animated Envelopes - a different waveform for each note.
- Beat-match using DJ style tempo controls to push and pull the BPM.
- Modulate MIDI CC, note-length, velocity, pitch, number of notes, tempo, cursor position.
- Playback directions, groove templates, cross modulations, and more.
- Pitch Quantize to 20 different scales.
- 8 assignable Groups to control multiple channels at once.
- Polygnomes physical modeling synthesizer.
- Note input from computer keyboard, MIDI keyboard, or Realtime Audio->MIDI.
- Navigate the entire interface by mapping MIDI CC's to controls and keystrokes.
- Performance modes for working live with DJs, Bands, or solo.
- Channel and Global transposition controls.
- Channel Delay from 0-750ms.
- MIDI CC Maps/ MIDI Learn.
- VST / VSTi Host.
- Rewire, IAC, CoreMIDI, and CoreAUDIO are fully supported.
- Full integration with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, and other popular DAWs.