Spring Reverb emulates the physical behavior of the reverberation springs by solving the underlying partial differential equations on basis of the finite elements algorithm. A combination of three springs assures a reverb dispersion which is comparable with the real thing.
- Dry/Wet [%]: Mix between direct and reverb signal.
- Spring Selection: The program allows the individual selection and combination of up to three reverb springs.
- Reverb Time [%]: Defines the T60 reverberation time.
- Gain [dB]: Sets the gain level for the output signal.
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz up to 192kHz.
- Computing Precision: 64Bit internal / 32Bit Plug-In.
- Audio Channels: Mono (uses the left channel of stereo tracks.